Connect with us

Daily Agenda

4 names were referred to the courthouse in the drug operation

Published

on


Within the scope of the drug investigation carried out by the Istanbul Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office, a large-scale operation was carried out across Istanbul on December 28 by the teams of the Anti-Narcotic Crimes Branch Directorate. It is known that 23 people have been arrested so far within the scope of the investigation, and Kasım Garipoğlu, Şeyma Subaşı and Mert Vidinli are fugitives.

34 BUSINESSES WERE RAIDED SIMULTANEOUSLY

The teams carried out simultaneous operations on 34 businesses, including Bebek Hotel, Suma Han and Yaksim Club IQ, including entertainment venues and hotels located in different parts of Istanbul. Various drugs and criminal elements were seized during the searches carried out during the operations.

RAPPER, MISS TURKEY AND PHENOMENA

Within the scope of operations; rapper Ege Karataş, Miss Turkey 2016 model Buse İskenderoğlu, Ali Baran Süzer, Burak Güngörmedi, Resul Arslan, Emrah Gencer, Ömer Can Kılıç, Şebnem İnan, known as “thabacim” on social media, social media phenomenon Nilay Didem Rehber, Yasin Burak Becek, Dilara Ege Çevik, Tuğrulbey Aran, Rabia Karaca, Cengican. Atasoy, Cihan Güler and operators Bahri Güneş and Ahmet Çalışkan were detained.

4 NAMES WERE REFERRED TO THE COURTHOUSE

Rapper Ege Karataş, who was taken into custody, Süzer Holding Board Member Ali Baran Süzer, Burak Ateş’s driver Ayhan Yücesoy and manager Bahri Güneş were sent to the courthouse. The suspects will testify to the prosecutor’s office on the charge of “facilitating the use of drugs or stimulants”. Other suspects are expected to be transferred tomorrow.



Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Daily Agenda

Gaza statement from Minister Fidan: We are ready to send soldiers to the International Stabilization Force

Published

on


Referring to Israel’s attacks in Gaza, Fidan said, “After two years of great suffering, a ceasefire was achieved in Gaza, thanks to the personal efforts of US President Trump and our joint efforts. However, the humanitarian situation is still fragile and ceasefire violations continue.” he said.

Gaza statement from Minister Fidan: We are ready to send soldiers to the International Stabilization Force

“WE ARE READY TO SEND SOLDIERS TO THE STABILIZATION FORCE”

Fidan pointed out that a rapid, coordinated and effective intervention is essential in the region and said:

“President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan remains fully committed to the security, stability and recovery of Gaza. Turkey is already providing a large amount of humanitarian aid to Gaza. We can also make meaningful contributions to the restructuring of the health and education sectors and the training of the police force. We are also ready to send troops to the International Stabilization Force. Mr. President, Turkey will continue to support your efforts to achieve and make permanent peace. We believe that the basis of this peace is the two-state solution in the region. Let us work for the benefit of all peoples and to achieve this goal.”



Source link

Continue Reading

Daily Agenda

Minister Işıkhan had his first iftar with factory workers

Published

on


Minister of Labor and Social Security Vedat Işıkhan had his first iftar with the workers in the bus manufacturing factory. Işıkhan visited the bus production factory of the world-famous automotive and machinery manufacturing company in Akyurt district.

Işıkhan, who received information about the factory from the authorities, lined up with the workers close to iftar time and received his meal. Minister Işıkhan broke his fast with the evening adhan. After the iftar, Işıkhan toured the factory with the factory officials, chatted with the workers and wished them ease in their work.

Işıkhan visited the sections of the factory one by one and received information about the production stages of a bus.

Işıkhan, who sat in the driver’s seat of a bus that came off the production line, examined the cockpit of the bus.

Minister Işıkhan had his first iftar with factory workers

“I PRAY FROM THE LORD THAT RAMADAN BRINGS GOODNESS, PEACE AND PROSPERITY”

In his statement regarding his visit, Minister Işıkhan congratulated the citizens on Ramadan-ı Şerif and prayed that God would bring them to the holiday as well.

Stating that they had iftar with the workers who constitute the production power of the Türkiye Century, Işıkhan stated that approximately 4,700 workers work in the factory. Işıkhan said that the factory is one of the very important bus production centers of Türkiye.

Minister Işıkhan had his first iftar with factory workers

“MONTH OF BLESSINGS AND FORGIVENESS”

Pointing out that Ramadan is the month of mercy, abundance and forgiveness, Işıkhan said:

“I pray to God Almighty that Ramadan will bring goodness, peace and prosperity to our country, the Islamic geography and our oppressed brothers living in other geographies. If God permits, we will be together with our workers during Ramadan as the Ministry of Labor and Social Security. We plan our fasts and sahur accordingly. Because this is an incredible source of energy for us. Under the leadership of our esteemed President, we visit our factories and determine their needs in order to reach the Turkey Century. If business owners have problems and needs, they are addressed directly to Labor and Social Security.” “As the Minister, I meet, take notes and forward it to the other members of our Cabinet. We are all a team together.”



Source link

Continue Reading

Daily Agenda

Bilal Erdoğan visited the Arakan refugee camp in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh

Published

on


Bilal Erdoğan, TIKA President Eren and former football player Mesut Özil visited the TIKA center located in the camp where Rohingya Muslim refugees live in the Cox’s Bazar region. Bilal Erdoğan and Eren met with the students here and toured the center.

The delegation visited the music class and TIKA Computer and Robotics Workshop in the center, distributed gifts to the children and took photos. In his speech here, Bilal Erdoğan gave the message that Türkiye will continue to contribute to the welfare of Rohingya Muslims.

Pointing out the efforts to eliminate the educational deficiencies of Rohingya Muslims, Erdoğan thanked TIKA for its contributions to the process. TİKA President Eren also stated that TİKA has implemented many projects in the region since 2017, with the instructions of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

Pointing out that many activities are carried out in the center in question, Eren noted that the important thing is to improve social psychology and secure the future of Rohingya Muslims through education.

Bilal Erdoğan visited the Arakan refugee camp in Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh

MESUT OZIL PLAYED FOOTBALL WITH ARAKANI REFUGEES

Former football player Mesut Özil and TIKA President Eren played football with refugees at the 3rd Rohingya Football Tournament cup ceremony organized by TIKA. Hundreds of Rohingya Muslims watched the ceremony.

After the match, awards were presented to the successful teams and players.

Bilal Erdoğan and Eren later visited the Turkish Religious Foundation El Şifa Model Girls’ School and chatted with the students.

Bilal Erdoğan visited the Arakan refugee camp in Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh

Iftar with Arakanese Muslims

Bilal Erdoğan and Eren had the first iftar of Ramadan with a Rohingya Muslim family.

The delegation broke their fast at the house of Muhammed Ayub, one of TİKA’s development ambassadors, in Cox’s Bazar. Ayub carried his parents in two baskets for 15 days to save them from attacks in Myanmar’s Rakhine state and took refuge in Bangladesh.

Bilal Erdoğan and Eren left Dhaka to come to Türkiye after their program in Bangladesh ended.



Source link

Continue Reading

Daily Agenda

BREAKING NEWS… Ministry of National Defense: We are taking all necessary measures in line with the interests of our country.

Published

on


BREAKING NEWS... Ministry of National Defense: We are taking all necessary measures in line with the interests of our country.

“IN THE BALTIC SEA, TCG IS PARTICIPATING WITH OUR TB-3 S/UAV STOPPED IN ANATOLIA”

Providing information about the activities within the scope of NATO task groups, Aktürk stated that some allied elements will visit Aksaz within the scope of the NATO Standing Mine Countermeasures Maritime Task Group-2 mission, and the Elbe ship of the German Navy will make a port visit to Istanbul within the scope of the NATO Standing Maritime Task Group-2 mission. Referring to the activities carried out by NATO Allied Air Command, Aktürk said, “Our TB-3 S/UAV deployed in TCG Anadolu in the Baltic Sea is participating in the flexible deterrence options activity, which is being carried out within the scope of increased vigilance activities, today and tomorrow (19-20 February). In this activity, TCG Anadolu is also navigating in coordination with our UAV.”

Aktürk also stated that Türkiye supported the search and rescue efforts for the Senegalese Naval Forces boat that sank in the Senegal River on February 12 and said, “Based on the request of the Senegal authorities, support was provided with our maritime patrol aircraft on February 12-13. Our maritime patrol aircraft in Senegal have made 41 flights to date.”

Aktürk stated that within the scope of the Eurofighter Typhoon procurement project, he will pay a working visit to the United Kingdom Coningsby Air Base Command between 24-27 February for the initial training of flight and ground class personnel.

“There is no other possibility other than integration occurring in a way that strengthens the unitary structure of Syria and the principle of one state, one army.”

In the statement made by the Ministry of National Defense, evaluations were made regarding the developments in Syria, Somalia and the Eastern Mediterranean. Regarding the integration process between the Syrian government and the SDF, the statement said, “We expect the integration process between the Syrian government and the SDF to be completed quickly, and we are currently taking all necessary measures in line with the interests of our country by closely following the developments in the field. We remind that there is no other possibility than the integration to take place in a way that strengthens the unitary structure of Syria and the principle of one state, one army.”

BREAKING NEWS... Ministry of National Defense: We are taking all necessary measures in line with the interests of our country.

“OUR ACTIVITIES TOWARDS SECURITY AND STABILITY IN SOMALIA CONTINUE INCREASINGLY”

The statement also touched upon the latest developments in Somalia and said, “Within the scope of our contributions to international stability, our training, consultancy and support activities to ensure security and stability in the friendly country Somalia continue increasingly.”

“TSK WILL CONTINUE ITS EFFECTIVE DETERRENCE THROUGH ITS PRESENCE IN SOMALIA AND THE SUPPORT IT PROVIDES”

The statement also said, “We continue to ensure the safety of the drilling activities and the ‘Spaceport and Test Firing Range’ built in Somalia, and to provide maximum support to the anti-terrorism operations carried out by the Somali National Army. The Turkish Armed Forces will continue its effective deterrence with its presence in Somalia and the support it provides.”

“IT CONSTITUTES CONTRADICTION WITH INTERNATIONAL LAW AND GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD RELATIONS”

Regarding the agreement between Greece and the Chevron company, the statement said, “The activities carried out unilaterally by Greece with international companies in the hydrocarbon fields in the south of Crete do not directly affect our country’s maritime jurisdiction areas, but they constitute a violation of international law and good neighborly relations.”

The statement said, “We are against this unlawful activity, which is attempted to be carried out in violation of the 2019 Memorandum of Understanding on Maritime Jurisdiction Areas between Libya and our country and the maritime jurisdictions declared by Libya to the United Nations on May 27, 2025. We continue to provide the necessary support for the Libyan authorities to take initiatives against these unilateral and unlawful activities of Greece.”



Source link

Continue Reading

Daily Agenda

Minister Gürlek’s first action is being implemented!

Published

on


The fact that commercial courts in Istanbul operate dispersedly in different courthouses has been a matter of debate in judicial circles for a long time. The fact that the same case could be reopened in different courthouses with changes in address or title both increased the workload of the courts and damaged the unity of decision in commercial trials. The step to eliminate this situation was taken with the new regulation of the Ministry of Justice.

DISTRIBUTED STRUCTURE WAS CREATING PROBLEMS

There are a total of 44 Commercial Courts of First Instance in Istanbul, 22 in Çağlayan Courthouse, 8 in Bakırköy Courthouse, 13 in Istanbul Anatolian (Kartal) Courthouse and 1 in Küçükçekmece Courthouse. It is stated that since the courts are located in different courthouses, some companies can change their headquarters address or title in the trade registry and reopen the same case in another courthouse in order to prevent a decision against them. While the separate courthouses caused the files to not overlap exactly in the UYAP system, cases with the same content appeared to be new cases in the system.

MINISTER GÜRLEK ANNOUNCED THE PROJECT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE NEWS

Minister of Justice Akın Gürlek, in the program he attended on A Haber, made statements about the projects being worked on in order to carry out judicial services more effectively and quickly, and stated that gathering the Commercial Courts in a single building was one of these projects. Gürlek announced that the application would be launched in Istanbul as a pilot province.

COMMERCIAL COURTS WILL BE GATHERED UNDER ONE ROOF

Stating that Istanbul is a commercial city in A Haber Live broadcast, Gürlek said, “The world’s trade revolves here. Commercial courts are very important courts. We have very big cases here. We are planning to establish a pilot in Istanbul, I think of gathering all commercial courts in one place, in a single building. Now, what will be the benefit of this for us? There are commercial courts in Anadolu Courthouse, Çağlayan Courthouse, Bakırköy Courthouse, Küçükçekmece Courthouse. Many It is messy. Now the citizen cannot get a decision, he goes to the Anatolian Courthouse. All commercial courts will be in a complex, the location is unknown, and our commercial judges will work in these buildings separately from the courthouse. This will prevent the process from being prolonged, especially in commercial cases, and will provide uniformity. We are planning to launch this process as a pilot in Istanbul soon.”

THE DECISION WAS MADE BY HSK

After Minister Gürlek’s statements, the process gained momentum. After the meeting held by the General Assembly of the Council of Judges and Prosecutors, a decision was made to gather the Commercial Courts under a single building. Thus, the project moved from the decision stage to the implementation process.

LOCATION WILL BE DETERMINED IN ISTANBUL

In line with the decision taken, it was learned that work has been initiated to determine the building where the commercial courts will be located in Istanbul. After the location determination is completed, it is aimed to put the new structure into operation and to end the physical disorganization in commercial trials. Commercial courts are expected to be established in a region close to the financial center.



Source link

Continue Reading

Daily Agenda

AK Party Spokesperson Ömer Çelik: Türkiye without terrorism is for the future of all our people

Published

on


AK Party Deputy Chairman and Party Spokesperson Ömer Çelik said, “The National Solidarity, Fraternity and Democracy Commission has strongly implemented the Parliamentary dimension for the ‘Terror-Free Turkey’ target, with the valuable work of our Parliament Speaker Mr. Numan Kurtulmuş and valuable MPs from different parties who act with a sense of responsibility.” he said.

Sharing a post on his social account, Çelik emphasized that they are advancing towards the goal of “Terror-free Türkiye and terror-free region” with solid principles, strong work and strategic patience.

Çelik said, “In order to help Türkiye and our region achieve these goals, we are carrying out activities that have internal political integrity and rely only on our nation.” he said.

Pointing out that the clear will of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and MHP Chairman Devlet Bahçeli eliminated all kinds of extremism trying to undermine the process, Çelik underlined that all state institutions are working in strong coordination for the goal of “terror-free Turkey and terror-free region”, which is the state project upon the instructions of President Erdoğan.

Çelik said:

“A terror-free future for our republic, democracy, state of law and security will create a picture in which everyone wins. In this process, the Supreme Assembly has taken a valuable initiative on behalf of our nation. The National Solidarity, Fraternity and Democracy Commission has strongly implemented the Parliamentary dimension for the goal of ‘Terrorism-Free Turkey’, with the valuable work of our Parliament Speaker Mr. Numan Kurtulmuş and esteemed MPs from different parties who act with a sense of responsibility. The developments around us show more clearly these days that evil networks Their biggest tool is terrorism. By making themselves invisible, they try to harm our country and the brotherly people in our nearby geography the most through these methods.

Our goal of ‘Terror-free Türkiye and terror-free region’ is also a stance against all political evil agendas that try to harm our internal integrity and unity with brotherly peoples in the nearby geography. The goal of ‘Terror-free Türkiye and terror-free region’ is for the future of each individual of our nation and the future of each of our brothers, the people of neighboring countries. “We will further strengthen our will to purify our country and region from terrorism with the political wisdom that has been distilled from centuries and based only on our nation.”

Çelik stated that all the achievements of a civilized life are being targeted worldwide and said, “We see that democratic values ​​and moral principles are being attacked most severely by corrupt interest networks. In the face of all this, a real civilized values ​​defense needs to be made more strongly. Our President and Turkey are the pioneers of this. We will create brand new political perspectives on the basis of ‘brotherhood politics’ with the people in our nearby geography. We will defend real civilized values ​​against all kinds of attacks of barbarism.” he said.



Source link

Continue Reading

Trending